Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's Been Quite a Ride


Ruby's last night in Washington

I don't know where the time goes.  I remember when I was 12 years old,sitting on the hammock with our next door neighbor,desperately wishing to be 21.  At 12years old, 21 seemed a whole lifetime away.  And now in the blink of an eye 3 years has passed so quickly.  It was 3 years ago that we started our journey with Ruby.  A lifestyle change we have embraced with our heart and soul and one we wouldn't change for anything (well only to have our family with us ! ).

When I signed into my Roadtrek Facebook group this morning, Mike Wendland (our fearless leader)  had posted a montage of his travels in 2014-take a look at it, it's beautiful.  But it reminded me that I had forgotten to post our 2013 adventures and here we are almost at the end of 2014.  It's always so much fun and so heartwarming to look back on our time together.  And I love sharing so here  is 2013.




If you missed the original video of our first year-2012, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment